Saturday, 2 February 2013

Byzantium Trailer

Neil Jordan's got a new vampire flick! Sadly, it's not a sequel to Interview With The Vampire, it's something called Byzantium. Mother and daughter vampires settle in a small coastal town, but their past comes back to haunt them, big style. I must admit, not all of Jordan's films appeal to me, but I do really love Interview and Company of Wolves, So I'd really love to see him make more like them. Byzantium certainly looks like a step in that direction. I did read that he was possibly in line to direct a live action version of Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, then things changed and Henry Selick was going to do it as a stop-motion piece. Now it was announced online recently that Disney are now doing it as live action but with Ron Howard directing. Sigh... Anyway, that trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment